Well, last night my new family arrived to take me to my new home. They seemed nice enough when they got there but it was scary leaving my mom and my old family behind. They live 2 hours away so it was a long journey. I'm ashamed to say, I cried for most of the way! My new "mommy" is very nice though. She even took me to my favorite store....Petsmart!! She bought me a new collar, an ID tag (so she knows who I am), and even a new crate! It's great! It even has a Chamomile blanket in the bottom. It's VERY soft!
When we got "home", she let me run around the yard and get familiar with things. She played with me for a while as did my "grandparents". My new "Aunt" is very nice too. She calls me "kid" even though we all know my name is Harley.
Mommy took me inside after a while because it was starting to rain and the thunderstorm was starting to scare me. She picked me up and held me close and talked sweetly to me. It calmed me right down! The house was nice! It has carpet so I'm going to have to be extra careful and go "potty" outside like a big boy!
I have a special dog bowl and everything there! After we played and I ate my supper, mommy gave me a special doggie treat for being so good. She let me cuddle with her in the recliner while we watched her favorite tv shows! It was so nice!
Bedtime came a little early, but I was ready! It had been a very long day! I didn't complain a bit when she said it was time to go to bed! I slept like a newborn pup!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment